Tuesday, February 12, 2019

MATERNITY PHOTOSHOOT

Assalamualaikum all . Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year. May 2019 bring a lot of happiness and joy to us. Actually, given a week holiday was not enough for me, and now still in honeymoon mode while waiting for maternity leave in March soon. 35 weeks carrying baby in womb, made me realize that it wasn't easy to be a mom. I just hope everything went smooth and can hold my baby in my arm soon InshaaAllah Amin.

Straight to my point, actually my husband and I agreed to take maternity shoot together as the memory to album on. Thank God that I had husband that really sporting and understanding person. We photographed our memory in Pantai Senok, Kelantan where it might take 20km from Kota Bharu city area. If you love watching Korean Drama entitled Winter Sonata , this beach might be slightly resemble the scenery of Pulau Nami. With large amount of Rhu tree, these beach might catch your eyes with the amazing shot. 

Here I attached few photos photographed by Free Film (Photographer : Isey Lee)
You can check out his IG for more details ya












So, what are you waiting for ? Lets check out this Pantai Senok and create more memories here .

P/S : Safiy's or Zakiah's Junior ? Doakan ya 

No comments:

Post a Comment

(~)

PENGALAMAN BERSALIN SECARA NORMAL

Assalamualaikum rakyat jelata, Alhamdulillah lepas hampir setahun lebih tak update blog, hari ni baru ada peluang untuk share pengalaman b...