Sunday, May 12, 2013

Pengalaman Mematangkan Hidup


Assalamualaikum and Salam Hari Ibu for all mothers or mother-to-be in all over the world
I realised that my last entry was on April 2012 and it was approaching a year since i left this blog.
And today i am officially a blogger for full time after finishing my study in Matriculation College.
Sincerely,Matriculation taught me a lot of  experience and for sure,i made lots of friends.It is not easy as nuts to adapt with the situation that needs patients and spirit.Since i was in Secondary school,I was adapted with girls bcs my school is special for girls only.When i was there,it was my first experience with boy friends :D
(Double click to large it)
Talk about Matriculation,My first expression and emotion when i got the offer was
"Woah,Matriculation is not my interest,I am not interested with Chemistry,Physics and Sn Comp.What the hell was that.I am not going to succeed.Everything are ridiculous"
Yeah,that's my opinion bcs as a human,We will know what we love to do and what we are going to do.But i trust in Allah and I accept what Allah gave to me.
For junior out there,trust me.Matriculation is not easy as you think.We use this concept,who struggle,who strive,he/she will get the success.
What i love the most is my roommates.Did you know what is my perspective towards my roommates.They are not cool.They are so arrogant.Selfish and it is hard to get along with them.But i was wrong.Pepatah Melayu says : Tak Kenal Maka Tak Cinta.
In Islam,"Kita haruslah sentiasa berbaik sangka pada orang lain.Kerana dengan bersangka baiklah dapat mengelakkan kita daripada masalah hati,masalah kita sesama manusia,dan masalah kita dengan Allah"
I totally agreed !
I miss them 
BYE !











No comments:

Post a Comment

(~)

PENGALAMAN BERSALIN SECARA NORMAL

Assalamualaikum rakyat jelata, Alhamdulillah lepas hampir setahun lebih tak update blog, hari ni baru ada peluang untuk share pengalaman b...