Monday, December 9, 2013

Save the date THE ZAKIA Special Day

08 Dec 1994

With the 2.4 kg weight,I was born in this world belongs to Allah Azza Wa Jala.Alhamdulillah Ya Rabbi for this fortunate life.Thanks for giving me a chance to breath,a chance to know what by means of love,a chance to have bonds between siblings,a chance to know what is the sweetness of friendships,a chance to feel what by means of true love 
A L H A M D U L I L L A H 

When I was in primary school and my havoc day in secondary school,I never had the experience where i was prank by fellow friends . It might be my precious date was on December so they cant do nothing instead of calling me and just wished directly "Happy Birthday Zakiah,CZ,Kiah,Kiost,Tatia,Dikyah,Kak Yaa and bla bla bla" . And i felt thankful because my body wont get wet,swollen,dirty,smelly because of the soaps,faeces,soil,eggs,flour and some jerk stuffs.Thank God for it.

I am 19 years old right now and thanks to you my roomates and the crazy extraroommates for giving me chance to drink the alkali solution gotchaa . Thanks because there's nothing of falsettos occur or all of you might watch me dying of the soaps O M G . 


One of the wishes that made me touched :')

Happy nya masa tecik tecik . Zaman tidak tahu definisi masalah







19 years old of Zakia . Alhamdulillah

Ya rabb,kau panjangkanlah umurku,kau murahkanlah rezekiku,kau peliharalah maruahku,kau jadikanlah aku hambaMu yang mensyukuri nikmat,kau jadikanlah aku seorang yang tabah,kau peliharalah rasa cintaku kepadaMu,kepada kekasihMu,kepada ibubapaku dan kepada kaum kerabatku.Amin.

Terima kasih pada yang wish dan mendoakan ku :")





No comments:

Post a Comment

(~)

PENGALAMAN BERSALIN SECARA NORMAL

Assalamualaikum rakyat jelata, Alhamdulillah lepas hampir setahun lebih tak update blog, hari ni baru ada peluang untuk share pengalaman b...